Welcome to the School Counseling Department
As a school counselor, I am a resource to students, staff, and families. Throughout the school year I may teach lessons, run groups, work collaboratively with staff and facilitate assemblies and meetings to assist children to be successful learners and friends.
School Counseling Overview
- Serves as a resource to students, staff, and families in the school community.
- Meets with students individually, in small groups, and for whole class lessons.
- Acts as a key member of the Student Resource Team (SRT).
- Provides assistance in crisis situations.
- Helps coordinate PSSA testing.
- Supports students in three domains of school counseling:
- Career development.